Seat Covers!!

All Volkswagen ID.Buzz related discussions
AdamM79

Post by AdamM79 »

As the title suggests, I will be needing them for when im in my work clothes & have the mad Cockapoo in the car (she doesnt like the boot!!)
still not got mine yet but would like to get them ready for when it does land

Anyone had any luck finding any or is it just going to be a standard transporter bodge on?

Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

Hi Adam. There was something posted on either the Facebook VW ID Buzz Owners Group or VW ID Buzz U.K. group but it seems to have disappeared. Worth joining both groups as there are some interesting options starting to appear. Still awaiting mine too. Dealership just keeps getting the 1st Edition badges delay notification - 1st Edition badges will be fitted at port, and orders will be transport order blocked until badges have been fitted. I know mine is at the port. Asked the question to VW U.K. Headquarters (saying I did not want the stupid badge) and the bluntly told me nothing could be done. VW continues to work on their low customer satisfaction score šŸ˜‚
AdamM79

Post by AdamM79 »

Hi Ken,

I have joined the facebook groups,

mine still hasnt been built, anytime now...

thats a joke with the badges, as they released the first lot of them without badges...

absolute cock up, not worth the Ā£2k pre booking at all

if mine wasnt imminent I would have cancelled tbh
Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

Itā€™s easy to understand delays due to key part shortages and also easy to get frustrated about stupid delays such as the 1st Edition badge. Still thatā€™s all sorted now and my Buzz is on the boat. Someone a while ago posted a message which ended up saying ā€œjust be patient - it really is worth itā€. We will find out soon šŸ˜„
AdamM79

Post by AdamM79 »

Mines built now..
At the factory waiting for 1st edition badgesā€¦
Which will probably be taken off when itā€™s wrapped šŸ¤£
Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

Adam. If you have delays due to 1st Edition badges there is the option to have them fitted at your dealer later. My Buzz was held up at Emden port awaiting badges for over six weeks. After much chasing and writing to VW HQ they discovered a computer system error preventing this from happening. Still havenā€™t got my Buzz yet but the badges have arrived at the dealer šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
AdamM79

Post by AdamM79 »

Thanks for the update on yours Ken,
think ill leave the delaers alone for a week or so & touch base to delivery etc
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

I bought 2 osprey covers from Amazon, they just slip over the headrest