it’s finally here

Post pictures of your Volkswagen ID.Buzz here
Findo

Post by Findo »

took delivery the week before xmas. dealer says it’s the first one on the road in UK. They have a showroom model and a demonstrator - VW COMMERCIAL Baillieston (“Lookers”)

83F554B2-9217-4702-91C0-869589601BA6.jpeg

AdamM79

Post by AdamM79 »

looks superb in that colour!
Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

Hi Adam. Congratulations. Thought you were going for solid green after changing from two-tone. I think you said that this would still be a 1st edition. Heard a couple of people were complaining that the UK 1st Edition didn't have Parking Assist Plus with memory. Is that the case with yours? Still hanging on for my Two-Tone but may give up if no more news by Easter.
AdamM79

Post by AdamM79 »

Hi Ken,

this isn't my vehicle,
yeah, I changed my spec to solid green,
kept 1st edition spec also,
waiting to go on test drive soon, not in a rush as the weather is bad this time of year,
that doesn't sound good about park assist...
will find out more from dealers soon hopefully...
brenticles

Post by brenticles »

On the park assist, I thought that always had been excluded from the 1st edition spec?

Having that was one of the reasons i went for Style instead of 1st. The other being 21" wheels makes tyres overly expensive
Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

According to the original specifications in the brochure the Buzz Life has park assist. The other models are spec’s as “in addition to Life” so that should mean park assist is included on all models. Park assist plus May be a different animal. Many years ago I used to tell my market research students to “Never Assume Anything” and I have broken my own rule 😆 I assumed, being the most expensive, that the 1st edition would include what was in the Life and Style. Silly me 🤣
buzzbby

Post by buzzbby »

I have to put my hand up and say I got it wrong when ordering my 1st Edition Buzz! I wrongly assumed/thought that it came with everything that the other two spec had and a bit more. The salesman has to take some responsibility also, for not pointing this out to me at time of order but at the end of the day, the fault is my own. I collected my Buzz on 17/12/22 and the initial excitement soon turned to some feelings of disappointment when I found the vehicle was not quite what I was expecting. No electric or even power latching side doors and biggest let down, no electric operated rear door. Also the lack of flexiboard was a real disappointment. I realise now that, you don't get much for your money these days, especially with VW. Still haven't fallen in love with it yet but it is a great vehicle to drive. I went for candy white paint with the intention of having some vinyl wrap added in the future but I'll see how it goes. Not getting rid of my T6 transporter Kombi just yet :|
JazzBuz

Post by JazzBuz »

We take delivery of our 1st Edition on Friday. One thing I'm concerned about is, as it doesn't have a flexi board with the storage boxes under it, where do you store the charging cables to stop them from flying around in the back?
buzzbby

Post by buzzbby »

In mine at the moment, they just roll around in the back with the first aid kit and jack 🙄😔
Pondboy

Post by Pondboy »

Newbie here in Catalunya,

Our 1st edition just arrived in our dealers & I got a look at it yesterday.

All the rear doors are electric, no raised platforms in the boot with the box's underneath, no tow hook. None of the missing things are an issue for us and I'm glad we got the electric doors as it cost 72k euros. I will look at the park assist when we get it next week.

Pondboy (aka Martin)