U.K. Deliveries

All Volkswagen ID.Buzz related discussions
Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

Hi All. Just noticed that a few vehicles have arrived in the U.K. There are a small number of right hand drive reviews on YouTube.
Going by the registrations they are all in South Wales - Severn Valley area.

Nice little review by Harry’s Garage

Blue_Shuttle

Post by Blue_Shuttle »

Hi,
My dealer has advised that my 1st Edition Buzz is now in the UK today, 14th November, looking forward to seeing it soon.
Blue_Shuttle

Post by Blue_Shuttle »

Hi,
My dealer has now advised that he is unsure where my 1st Edition Buzz is at the moment, suggesting that the six vehicles he has for delivery are being stored by VW until a formal release on the 8th of December. Are VW organising a Buzz party on that date, or are all the vehicles waiting for a software update, prior to delivery, as they are right hand drive vehicles.
Expecting a dealer update this week.

ER1RLLSXYAENbu2.jpg

AdamM79

Post by AdamM79 »

seems a bit odd that,
my dealer said they were having problems with the two tone paint line,
maybe some are being held back for paint quality issues?
Blue_Shuttle

Post by Blue_Shuttle »

My dealer has advised that there will be a launch party at the showroom on Wednesday 7th December for those who have ordered a Buzz, with a full press release on the 8th December.
It is scheduled to be a huge event for VW.
Demonstator vehicle will be available to view on the 7th during the launch party. I hope they have remembered to fit my towbar! ;)
AdamM79

Post by AdamM79 »

I ordered a first edition, two tone, all options apart from the black steering wheel, hoping they have all these parts!!
same is happening at my dealer,
cant make the 7th so popping in on the 8th
Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

Sounds good Guys. Nothing from my dealer network so far. Maybe the demonstrators will take longer to get to Cornwall 😂
AdamM79

Post by AdamM79 »

The latest CarWow youtube review on the Buzz makes interesting viewing,
the car he reviewed had very dodgy two tone paint,
the door paint didnt line up at all,
maybe my dealer is correct then..
Blue_Shuttle

Post by Blue_Shuttle »

Hi, its not long now until the reveal of the Buzz at the dealer's showroom on Wednesday evening.
Do you think they will have some Buzz models o give away similar to the last Porsche launch? :)
Have any lucky to be owners managed to get an insurance quote for their Buzz yet.
Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

No Buzz news here in Cornwall as yet. Will be good to hear what happens at your dealer launch. Re. Insurance. I did a quick look around last week and VW’s own insurance came out competitive for me. Also their Gap cover was competitive. Not many companies providing quotes as yet.