U.K. Deliveries

All Volkswagen ID.Buzz related discussions
Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

Congratulations. Still waiting down here in Cornwall. Got a notification that it left the factory on 16th January so hopefully - soon. It’s great ti see 1st Editions arriving. Enjoy.

Blue_Shuttle

Post by Blue_Shuttle »

Hello,
Picked up my Ist Edition Buzz yesterday morning and had a great drive home. Now sitting on the drive. Now trying to sort out We Connect to lock and unlock via the phone.
All good so far, will write some more later. No Flex Deck yet.

20230213_132028.jpg

brenticles

Post by brenticles »

Picked it up on Saturday.
Already taken it to the lakes and back.

The adaptive cruise control means you barely have to drive.
Plus it seemed to be living up to its official range. (Cruising at 65mph)

Model is a Style with options, so has flex deck as standard, advanced parking assist, towbar

PXL_20230214_083127030.jpg

Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

I’m getting jealous now 😆 Mine is with VW in the U.K. but they will not release it to the dealer until they stick some stupid 1st Edition badge on it - which I don’t even want grrrrr. 😬
AdamM79

Post by AdamM79 »

worldwide shortage of badges now!
surely they would just send the badges to the dealers...
130,000 a year they plan to produce.....
Blue_Shuttle

Post by Blue_Shuttle »

Hi,
We must be one of the lucky ones with 1st Edition badges fitted and are off for a full PPF wrap on Saturday morning, so the Buzz will be away for a few days.
Our dealer confirmed that the We Connect ID software does not have remote locking/unlocking facilities yet, but I now know how to program the environmental controls to warm the Buzz in the morning and how to find the Buzz's location on my phone.
I now have the data for the Flex Deck but are still waiting for the carpet flooring information.

PXL_20230213_113612346.jpg

Flexboard 2.png

Flexboard 1.png

gogsdick

Post by gogsdick »

has anyone recieved a 1st edition 2 tone with the full spec as yet i was meant to get mine at start of Feb this year and got the VW email in december saying now Sep 2024
have had no further coms from VW or dealer

gordon
AdamM79

Post by AdamM79 »

I ordered the same & was told the same late last year,
changed my order to single tone paint & its now been built & waiting at port of exit...whatever that means?
Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

Just picked up my 1st Edition yesterday. Very pleased - with just a couple of niggles. 1) the passenger sliding door will not lock back when fully open (which could be quite dangerous), 2) wireless phone charger does not work (iPhone) and 3) terrible on-line manual. You would think that for £65K and the availability of one-off digital printing they would give you a hard copy manual 😬 Still - managed to charge at home OK last night with my six year old 7 KWh Type 1 charger (using a Type 1 to Type 2 converter) and also to get WeConnect to work. So as it is Easter here in Cornwall, and there is no way you want to venture out on the roads, it’s time to play with the controls 🤣
AdamM79

Post by AdamM79 »

Glad it’s finally arrived Ken!
I would get that sliding door looked at!
Have you got a case on your phone?
That might be blocking the charge
All cars should come with a hard copy manual in my opinion

Mine is at the port of exit still I think 🤷🏼‍♂️

Hopefully only a few weeks away now then 🤣