U.K. Deliveries

All Volkswagen ID.Buzz related discussions
Owen Francis

Post by Owen Francis »

Hi All!
I've a Build Week 48 1st Edition Buzz arriving end of this year ; two-tone green, two bar etc.
I've a £2000 deposit down with Citygate VW.
Open to enquiries to take over my order as personal circumstances mean I unfortunately can't take the Buzz on.
Let me know!
All best,
Owen

brenticles

Post by brenticles »

Morning all,

Just found this site and thread.
Thought i would update you on my Buzz order.

Style ordered
Deposit paid (and incorrectly registered by the dealer) back in May.
September 27th advised issues with two tone paint, I switched to full Blue.

Got a build week of 46, on the 10th of October, after requesting my £2k back. (I could do more with it than them!)

Asked for update on 29th Nov. Build now delayed due to lack of parts, no idea which one.

Am awaiting an update from the dealer on the 19th when he gets back to the office. If build is later than Jan, I will probably cancel and wait for the LWB version.

Brent
Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

Just seen this on YouTube The lady from Bristol nearly took delivery of her Buzz. Wonder what my dealer will tell me on Monday 😆
buzzbby

Post by buzzbby »

:roll:
Blue_Shuttle

Post by Blue_Shuttle »

Hi,
That was an interesting video you found.
I see it was registered on the 15th December, colour White!!!
Still waiting for my dealer to provide any updates, they seem to have difficulty looking on the VW site.
I think I will get them to delay registration until 2023 now.
Happy Christmas,
Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

Made it to my dealer today. They has two or three Buzz vans and one Buzz Life all single colour paint. Have to say the while not as big as a transporter there is masses of internal space. All in all a nice car nicely made. Now the six million dollar question - delivery of my 1st Edition. Surprise surprise the dealer has no idea and no way of finding out. There were some sensible thoughts. Basic Spec. Vehicles are starting to show delivery dates where as the higher-spec’d versions are not. The thought is that although manufactured, vehicles are sitting around waiting for missing parts to become available therefore the higher the Spec. the higher the chance of parts not been available. They did say that they were confident that delivery would be January or February (but in reality it was just a guess to keep me smiling) 😆 Still the weather is crap so happy to wait for now.
Blue_Shuttle

Post by Blue_Shuttle »

Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

Oh yes. Got the same and I was not amused 🤬
Denmor

Post by Denmor »

Like others on here, we were contacted by the dealer re: two-tone paint delay; as we very much want a 2-tone Buzz we opted to wait and we were told ours should be ready in September 2023, so a bit of a wait.
Anyway, we had a test drive a few days ago and I enjoyed that, especially when the re-gen braking was on, all seems as expected.
So we are looking forward to actually getting ours in the latter part of next year, and we are hopeful that sometime in the next few years VW will update the software on the Buzz so we can actually use the bi-directional capabilities for vehicle to home.
Kernowkenn

Post by Kernowkenn »

Hi Denmor. Thanks for your input. Out of interest when did you order your Buzz? Were you one of the early laughably call priority customers. There is so much conflicting news around. My dealer told me that I should get delivery of my two tone Buzz in Jan / Feb. 🤣😂 Think I might sit down over Christmas and write to Oliver Blume to see if he is interested in making a comment. Don’t hold your breath.