Hi from Herefordshire

New to the Volkswagen ID.Buzz Forums? Introduce yourself here
Andy1832

Post by Andy1832 »

Hi I'm Andy from Herefordshire, been fascinated by the Buzz since the very first teasers and got to see and sit in one at Fully Charged Show in Farnborough back in April 2022. Fell in love with it then and knew it would not be long before I had one. Just missed a lovely silver one at my local dealer who sold it while I was on the way to view and test drive. I prefer to buy ex stock to avoid all the waits and uncertainty, but also to get some cracking deals, so had to look elsewhere and found a lovely Lime yellow Style with all the bells and whistles which I am picking up on Friday. Like some others on here I am coming from a T5.1 camper conversion that I have had for 11 years, it was a dealer demo Kombi Highline 140 6 speed which I'm putting up for sale but not in a hurry to. May end up using the Buzz for camping along with a tent, (but other half will prefer to sleep in the Buzz! and was pleased to see some insulated blinds and screen covers on eBay which will make it all the easier. Have been a very long time VW fan right back from Beetles, Golfs etc but broke the trend with an electric Skoda Enyaq 80 last May so have some experience of the EV life which has been great although many of the controls on the Buzz couldn't be more different.
Looking forward to asking a few questions on here in due course.
Lime yellow Buzz Style 21" Bromberg's Open & Close Package Plus, Comfort Package Plus, Infotainment Package Plus, Assistance Package Basic, Styling Seat Package ArtVelours