Hi, from Dorset

New to the Volkswagen ID.Buzz Forums? Introduce yourself here
XM-AntClark

Post by XM-AntClark »

IMG_8385.jpg

Just switched from ID.4 to ID.Buzz :D End of year deal, only popped in for a service now have a Buzz on the drive. Cancelled a previous 1st edition order due to the wait form a pre-order deposit. Very happy with the new edition, also previously a Transporter 5.1 camper owner.

Pyrocamp

Post by Pyrocamp »

Hi Folks,

Just spent the last 2 months getting to grips with my Buzz, takes a bit of getting used to as its my 1st electric/automatic vehicle. I still have a manual vehicle and have stalled it a few times just breaking :( .

The car is going back next week as the N/S passengers door will not "latch" open. While I am there I am BUYING 4 locking wheel bolts.

I placed my order for my 1st edition in June 22 and it was so long ago that I cannot remember if this was an extra or not but basically I feel £100 for 4 bolts is excessive, anyone else had to buy locking wheel bolts?
Andy1832

Post by Andy1832 »

XM-AntClark wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:48 pm
IMG_8385.jpg

Just switched from ID.4 to ID.Buzz :D End of year deal, only popped in for a service now have a Buzz on the drive. Cancelled a previous 1st edition order due to the wait form a pre-order deposit. Very happy with the new edition, also previously a Transporter 5.1 camper owner.
Hi XM-AntClark I’m also moving from a T5.1 Highline Camper to Buzz arriving this week. Are you planning on using the Buzz for camping?
Lime yellow Buzz Style 21" Bromberg's Open & Close Package Plus, Comfort Package Plus, Infotainment Package Plus, Assistance Package Basic, Styling Seat Package ArtVelours